Wednesday 22 February 2012

I'm on a quest to find make-up for pale skin!

If you are a bronzed beauty, sorry but this post won't really apply to you, but for people with extremely pale skin, finding foundation, concealer, & blushers can be an absolute nightmare!

There are probably companies that cater for porcelain pretties online, but I would much rather visit an actual store for face make-up products, even if only to get a shade match. If I am going to part with my cash, I want to be sure that I have the right shade before I buy.

Quite often, I try the lightest shade of a make-up range ans still I end up looking like this:

I have had this issue for years now and now I have come to realise that I'm not the only one. Now, I am not sure if it's the beauty companies not making enough shades or if the stores are simply not stocking them, but it is my aim to find out.

I will be putting together a list of some form that contains all of the products that suits pale skin tones in the hope that it will save someone else the trouble!



I really need people to get involved with this project so if you have any suggestions please comment here or on twitter @minkey_vee

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers hun, if I knew which shade to get I'd buy it right now x

      Delete
  2. Hahaha I was just going to suggest Dainty Doll, its specially made for us pale kids!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks for responding, Dainty Doll seems to be really popular, it would be even more so if they stocked it in more shops xx

      Delete
  3. Illamsqua? I'm not pale skinned but I do believe they have a fairly large colour range for foundations =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried anything by them but I had a quick look and you are right, they have tonnes of shades! x

      Delete

I love reading all comments and I do my best to reply where possible :-)