Saturday 3 March 2012

Asda Mini Haul

I had to go to Asda today to pick up a copy of The Sun newspaper as the tokens for 2 free Alton Towers tickets started today. I do enjoy Alton Towers but adult tickets are now £42 each! I don't think its worth that much.
While I was there I browsed the beauty section which is rather poor at my local store unfortunately so its not often I buy from there. I did pick up these though:



Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eyeliner in 07 Pure White - £2.48



Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 500 Disco Ball - £2.98 ( I have wanted this one for a while!) It has holographic and silver glitter and then a bit of chunkier blue glitter in too. Very pretty!


And the most interesting of all is this by George (Asda's own brand) False Lash Effect Mascara in Intense Black and Eye Primer. It only cost £3.50 for both and I have never tried any George make-up before so it will be interesting to see what these are like!

I also got myself some Brother's Strawberry Cider, but didn't take a photo of that lol, yum yum!

2 comments:

  1. the nail polish is lovely! I cant believe it cost £42 for adult ticket to alton towers! I havent been in so long but I agree with you... far too much to pay! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am wearing it on my tips over a metallic blue right now, it looks sooo pretty. x

      Delete

I love reading all comments and I do my best to reply where possible :-)