Friday 24 August 2012

Models Own Mirrorball Collection - Metallic flakies!?

Models Own is quickly becoming my favourite nail polish brand of all time. They have had some beautiful releases and now they have come up with something even better. Earlier on today they posted an exciting announcement on their Facebook page, so exciting that I had to post about it as soon as I got home and back on my laptop.
 I present to you, Models Own Mirrorball Collection:

"NEW! The MIRRORBALL Collection, a completely unique glide-on glitter that will revitalise your entire polish collection! Wear alone or over your favourite colour polish to give a frosting finish, taking nails from boring to BLING! Each polish contains five different chunky colours of hand-cut glitter that are guaranteed to get the party started: Disco Inferno, a glittery gold disco bomb; Hot Stuff, an intoxicating mix of pink and gold sparkles; Freak Out, a crystal shimmer mi
x of bold blue and purple; Dancing Queen, fabulous flecks of emerald, blue and gold; Boogie Nights, a multicoloured mix of intriguing purple, pink and blue! The Mirrorball Collection launches (with LIMITED EDITION metallic coloured caps!) exclusively at the Models Own Bottleshop on Thursday, September 6th, on the Models Own website from Monday, September 10th and in Boots stores nationwide from Wednesday, October 3rd. x Which is your favourite? Hit the comments to let us know!"
My first thought = WOW, metal flecks/flakies/shards , whatever you wanna call them!  Then I though ohh I have to wait til September, thats ages away, before realising that its only 2 weeks away or 2 & 1/2 until the website launch! Woooooooo!

P.S I saw Xmas gifts being stocked in Superdrug today. Eeeee!

1 comment:

I love reading all comments and I do my best to reply where possible :-)