Monday 6 August 2012

Barry M - Jewel Britannia &Team GB Nails!

Hello, some of you might remember my Barry M purchase from last week:


It is limited edition for the jubilee / olympics  - isn't this a wonderful time to be British?

I'm seeing red, silver & blue hex glitter and silver holo micro glitter.  It applies well, it is buildable, opaque in 3 coats, dries quickly and it does need a top coat to smooth it out.

Inspired by the amazing games London is hosting right now, I did another olympic manicure. It has wibbly wobbly line work again but I'm not starting over this late at night so it will have to pass.



Polish used:
Barry M - Jewel Britannia (3 coats over naked nail!)
GOSH - Attitude (blue)
White nail art pen
Red nail art pen
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Top Coat

3 comments:

  1. Oooo so pretty! I can tell you've been to Mcdonalds recently :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, here:
    http://meganails.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats BarryM glitter polish is AMAzing. What a great sparkly polish. I am in love. I hope I can track a bottle down I need it in my collection

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all comments and I do my best to reply where possible :-)